Sunday 25 August 2013

24/08/13 Elysium (2013)

Ignore all the spaceship shit, this film is about the damage privatised healthcare wreaks on society.

Jeremy Hunt, on the vanishingly small chance you ever read this, I'd like you to know how much I'd enjoy watching this film in your company, punching your weak face as hard as I could every time I had the energy to do so, you contemptible subcunt. I hate you like you wouldn't believe. Now fuck off, you expenses fiddling, failed-marmalade-salesman streak of shitwank.


This film should be seen by many. It's a story of current times set in a future-Croydon with an impressive roof garden.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1535108/
10/10 For the message alone. The effects and action and all the stuff's good as well.



Perkin.


No comments:

Post a Comment