Wednesday 22 October 2014

22/10/14 The House That Dripped Blood (1971)

As much as I enjoy the old Hammer/Amicus films of this type from this era, I gotta admit this one's pretty gash.

As ever Peter Cushing lifts the quality bar when he's on screen.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065854/
4.5/10


Amusingly described in the film as "A young couple from London"


Peter Cushing was brilliant. Here he's seen touching a vase, if you look carefully, there's some terrible wallpaper.


"May I smell your glove?"


Nice Triumph Spitfire, I've put it on here for my chum Dave.


"What's for dinner?"
"Face"
"Again?"


"LOL!"
"Yeah, I'll definitely put this on Twitter an' shit"
"Totes!"


"Hello, is that the future?.. I see... It's the shirt isn't it?.. I shall burn it immediately."


Perkin.








No comments:

Post a Comment