Tuesday 9 April 2019

08/03/19 The Legend Of Tarzan (2016)

I didn't watch this, Podd did.

No Tarzan will ever beat 1984's Greystoke.

I mean, yeah, it's shit, and Christopher Lambert is such a terrible actor, he probably wouldn't get cast if someone was looking for an actor to play Christopher Lambert, but I was at school when it came out and thought it was fucking brilliant. I think parts of it still are.

Look around at this world, our lives and how disconnected we are from not just nature, but everything beyond the screen in front of us. Tell me that running with the beasts for a while couldn't benefit us.

*Rips off clothes*

*Runs outside and climbs a tree*

"Look, fuck off, it's cold."

"Actually, I quite fancy a pizza."

*Climbs down*



I mean it though.


No comments:

Post a Comment