Thursday 19 June 2014

5/06/14 Zombies Of Mora Tau (1957)

Silly old nonsense about a bunch of people looking for some shipwreck booty. Some proto-Romero shufflers wearing insta-dry clothing waddle out of the ocean to claim them back.

It's pretty ropey, but fun enough if you're in the mood for vintage twaddle.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051226/
5/10


Electricity was expensive 57 years ago so most houses employed a 'Fire Nan'.


Pop group The Alberts were pretty much the One Direction of their day. 


"Isn't this outfit a bit, well, revealing?"
"It'll be dark in the club, don't worry."


"Gary, I'm in the mood..."
""Nice one. I'll switch on the Fire Nan."


"Careful, Miriam. You'll 'ave someone's eye out with them."


"I'm amazed I found someone with the same fetish!"
"Actually, when your advert said 'big brassy helmet diver' I was kinda hoping for something else..."


That would actually make a really cool poster. Someone print it off and send it to me.


Perkin.













No comments:

Post a Comment