Tuesday 28 February 2017

02/2017 Don't Hang Up (2016)

A pair of YouTube prankers get the tables turned when someone decides to give them a taste of their own fucking nonsense.

If only more 'online personalities' were made to suffer horribly. Don't get me wrong, I was born a couple of decades too early to have any great awareness of the people who inhabit and support that world, but, from little I've seen, a great number of them could really do with at least a bloody good shoeing.

I mean obviously, a big part of that opinion is because I'm a portly, balding, middle-aged grumpfuck who's shitting away his life watching crap films and doing a ballsack job who would love to earn my keep pissing about in front of a camera and having fun like these horrid little smiley-faced hairstyle streaks of piss, but, also, much of the output offered by these e-kids is utterly devoid of personality, originality or any kind of substance and fill the gaps with empty, brightly coloured screechy fucking nothingness.

I guess, from that perspective, age doesn't matter and we're all wankers.


Don't you just love the way I stay focused on the films I'm reviewing?

No comments:

Post a Comment